Who doesn’t love fudge? Fudge is one of those easy to make desserts that is always well received. There are so many different variations of flavors and add-ins that anyone can find a combination that works for them. If you want to get a little fancier with it, layering flavors and textures like with this recipe can bring your dish to the next level.
This white/milk chocolate mix is super rich and extremely satisfying for anyone with a sweet tooth. Made in a microwave, this dessert is super easy to throw together whether you are working in a regular kitchen, or are shot callin in your dorm.
Makes approximately 20 pieces
• 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
• 1 ½ cups Hershey Crunch bars chopped into pieces (about 4 bars)
• 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
• ½ cup coconut shreds
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Take a bread loaf pan and cover with aluminum foil.
2. In a microwavable bowl, put your white chocolate chips and half of the can of sweetened condensed milk.
3. Microwave for about 1 ½ minutes until the chocolate is totally melted.
4. Grab your coconut and a dash of salt and mix it all up in there.
5. Pour mixture into the lined bead pan and spread evenly. If you want, you can add an extra layer of coconut here like what is shown in the pictures. Just be aware that this makes it a little more difficult to spread the milk chocolate layer that comes later.
6. Microwave the crunch bar pieces and the remaining sweetened condensed milk the same way you did the white chocolate.
7. Stir in the vanilla and another dash of salt.
8. Pour the mixture over the white chocolate layer and spread evenly.
9. Once the mixture has cooled off for about 20 minutes, place in the fridge for about two hours until the fudge has set up
10. Take the fudge out of the pan and cut into pieces to serve