This website is a medley of my interests and experiences.
- Food – One of my absolute favorite things to do is cook. From baking breakfast bars to cooking a steak dinner, I do it all! My mom studied culinary skills at the Cordon Bleu in Paris has been teaching me the ways of the kitchen since I was a kid. Now, living in a dorm at college, I have to get creative with my techniques. In this category I will be posting recipes that anyone can make in their dorm, as well as my other more advanced creations. Pick a category from the Food tab to narrow your search. They are:
- Nursing – I am currently a junior nursing major in the thick of my education for working in the hospital. Every nurse had to start out where I am at now; a beginner. Between my clinicals at the hospital, our endless cycle of tests, and the ungodly amount of reading we have, I always have something going on. Here, I will be posting about my adventures and misadventures of my nursing experiences as I try to figure out what the hell I’m doing.
- My Nursing Journey
- Style – Despite my tomboy ways, I cant help but love fashion and everything it encompasses. Makeup, outfits, products, hair, you name it. I have a very different taste in style than around 90% of the people that go to my small southern school, and that is just fine with me. They can keep their chevron and cowboy boots. Pick a category from the Style tab to narrow your search. They are:
- Everything Else – I always have random thoughts, pictures, and stories that I would like to share with you lovely people that don’t fit anywhere else.
- Videos – This part of this site will probably come later on down the road. I am currently saving up to buy a nice camera to record some videos of my rants and raves on everyday living. I like to think that I am funny, and I have a lot to say.
All pictures and recipes are my own or my families unless otherwise stated. I am currently using the camera on my phone to take the pictures, so I will go ahead and apologize for their low quality. I’m a baller on a budget at the moment, but will hopefully be getting that camera in the near future.
I hope you enjoy my site and are able to gain something from it! If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to message me on my Contact page!